Roberts Vaux, Jr., known as Tabor, was born in Beaufort and raised in Bluffton. He is a graduate of Hilton Head High School, The Citadel, and the Charleston School of Law. In 2005, as a senior at The Citadel, Tabor was awarded with the Mark W. Clark Award for making the greatest contribution to the Honor System of any cadet throughout the year.
After law school he served as an Assistant Solicitor, prosecuting criminal cases in Beaufort, Jasper, Hampton, and Allendale Counties. Tabor's practice is devoted to personal injury.
Tabor is also the elected District 9 representative on Beaufort County Council, which includes Palmetto Bluff, Daufuskie Island, and portions of Bluffton and Pritchardville.
Areas of Practice
- Automobile and Motorcycle Accidents
- Personal Injury and Wrongful Death
- General Litigation
- Dram Shop
- South Carolina, 2008
- Charleston School of Law, Charleston, South Carolina
- J.D. - 2008
- The Citadel, Charleston, South Carolina
- B.S. - 2005
- Honors: With Distinction
- Honors: Dean's List
- Major: Business Administration
Honors And Awards
- Mark W. Clark Honor Committee Award (The Citadel)
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Life Member
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Life Member
Past Employment Positions
- Solicitor's Office, 14th Judicial Circuit, Assistant Solicitor (Prosecutor), 2008 to 2012